Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hazy Moon and lazy nights

Hazy Moon and lazy nights
twisting heads in traffic as they go by
a halt at the red is all you need
thank god for signals and that speed

A moment to spare to look at the time
you would have the second to see another second
what keeps you so busy i ask
not that a clock would have a better answer

We tread so much like it
same paths, same ways, same pace, same place?
randomize the moods,
and you see there good times and better ones

Clicking and picking
picking and clicking
Doing and undoing
undoing and doing.

I kid not,
for this is what we do.
and hazy moons and lazy nights
do this to me from time to time..


They trip me, they fall me
I almost look like a fool
For they dont see, what cam I do ?
the hazy moons and lazy nights

No comments: