Wondering i got there? I drove! My driving class. I think it was one of those leisurely sundays where people in the back seat did not have to cramp up and sit :D. The Accelerator, the brake and the Clutch all in action..and me scripting them well :D m we kinda got through the traffic...avoided the ditches and managed to get on the Shamirpet hi way. All well in 4th gear..smoothhhh it was no jhatkas..nuthing...but at the same time was a lil boring too. Coz Ramu keeps telling me to shift the gears..and i am still trying to figure out when is the 'snap' moment when you change the gear :-s. I guess I have an idea..when the car goes Khrrrr khrrrrr and u feel are driving over coconut husk and the car makes my old neighbourly aunty type grunts, that when i have to change the gear :D. One other girl and this other man somehow seemed to have an interest in the traffic system in Tokyo. Yap yao yap and more yap yap. And then Ramu <> diverts the car with his lefts and rights and takes us to this Haunted house....the lights go off in my mind...with oooooo ooooo ooooooooooooooo sound in my head. Bangla no: sumthing sumthing...Cornel: sumthing sumthing...:-OIt was like a playfield for so many Hindi movies :D
These guys go to this place coz it has this like you would say "big ass" grounds ,,making people practice their curvy eights...and duty h reserve parking. Since i had no business of roasting in the car while the others did it, I set off to the haunted house :D and sat there aram se...in the shade..and put on Enya...she has this kinda haunting music too...There were cigreatte stubs..crashed bottles...and the not so raped parts had some interesting graffitis on the wall...the open doors..with lost and gone latches seemed so inviting..I am sure I am going to tag along some of these guys and take them there..! Just done with the Paranormal Activity i was almost careful to be nice in my thoughts or i would invoke someone somwhere..and that music run again in my head :-o.HONK HONK< they are done and i run.
I was so thrilled when i got back. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment