Who is coming my way
just as this line did
knowing of few hues
I colour your dreams
now and again
give me the way
and I will snuggle in
Or i will follow my heart
and reach there anyway
Now, watch me fly
close your eyes
I might be gone
So notice what I do
so you can bring me back
as I hide
Hiding in the camouflage
blending in your coffee and caffeine
swaying in the wind
roll down those windows
I will come running down
freezing and cold
and make you warm to sizzle
touch in and touch out
when you'd wonder where am I
I would be gone too far
to bring you something more
hand full of dusk from Alaska maybe
while I wait for the sun to show
chiseling and tapping my fingures to the drops of dripping snow
No comments:
Post a Comment